Scrapbooking, Papercrafting and More is active in many outreach programs.
- Our latest Outreach Program is making cards for the children at Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Members meet at club to work on cards as well as at home. Here’s just a sampling of some of the cards that have been made.
- Holiday favors are made for Meals on Wheel
Fall 2015 favors for Meals on Wheels
Spring Meals on Wheels Project
Christmas 2014 favors for Meals on Wheels
Pumpkin Favors were made for Meals on Wheels for Thanksgiving 2014
- Food is collected at our Holiday Party for the Food Bank
- Members visit Scraps of Love several times a year to help make cards for local hospitals
- Members enjoyed sharing with the children for Happy Camp
- Cards are made for those in the Military Troops and Operation Write Home
Members visited Freedom Inn to help residents make cards